Monday, September 28, 2009

Banana chocolate muffins

Photobucket

I think it already sounds like a cliche. Everybody bakes them, everyone knows them. But I can brag that I found the perfect banana chocolate muffins :) It is extremely easy to make, very fast and you don't even need to be good at it. It's enough to mix all ingredients together and bake! Almost :)

I used:

- 3-4 bananas
- 150g sugar
- 1 egg
- 80g melted butter
- 200g flower
- 1 chocolate bar (70%)
- 1 ts baking soda
- 1 ts baking powder
- 1/2 ts salt



Photobucket


The browner the bananas are, the better. In a way, this one has been some kind of a leftovers recipe for me, because I had a few bananas we forgot to eat..

I peeled the bananas and mashed them with a fork until they turn into a paste-piuree.



Photobucket



The flower, salt, baking soda and baking powder I mixed in a bowl. In a separate bowl I put the mashed bananas, sugar, the melted butter and the egg slightly beaten.

In a bigger bowl I mixed the wet and dry ingredients together.

I chopped the chocolate and added it to the mixture.



Photobucket



I poured into muffin tins and baked in preheated oven, 180 Celsius degrees for about 20 minutes. Normally they should be ready, they'll turn golden brown. But I do recommend the toothpick test, just in case.



Photobucket



Photobucket

They are so great and when you take them out of the oven they smell divine... and the taste... no words!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment