Saturday, June 27, 2009

Tuna salad with beans and corn

Photobucket

I had this tuna can, for some while now, and a been can (from a failed try of mine of making a romanian dish that went wrong :) and I decided to try one of those salads "with everything" or "whith whatever stuff you have in the fridge". The result was a delicious healthy goodlooking nice little salad!

I used:

1 tuna can
1 corn can
1/2 been can
1 boiled egg
1 little onion
olive oil
1/2 lime or lemon
salt, pepper

Photobucket

Photobucket

I put everything all together in a bowl, added the olive oil, salt and pepper and the juice from the lime (or lemon). No rocket science here, just a normal, very tasty and healthy salad! I ate it with Wasa bread.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. your salad looks great. just out of curiosity, what kind of Romanian dish did you try and failed at? I'm romanian and I'm curious, our specific dishes are relatively easy :)

    ReplyDelete