Saturday, June 27, 2009

Youghurt cream with forest fruits

Photobucket

This recipe is some kind of dessert, which is incredible light and refreshing, and can also be eaten as breakfast or brunch. I did not mention any quantities because everyone can put as much or as many from any ingredient as they want. It's easier and it let's the imagination explore :) I put one layer onto the other in a glass, but you don't need to do as I did.. just.. experiment!

Photobucket

I used:
forest fruits
natral youghurt
minced walnts
minced cereals (I had fitness kellogs )
cream
vanilla sugar
honey (optional)

If yo have the forest fruits frozen, let them defroze and pour away the juice. Mix the minced cereals and walnuts.

I whipped the cream in the kitchen robot with the vanilla sugar and then added it to the youghurt.

Photobucket

I wanted a more pronounced taste of youghurt, so I took 2:1 ratio.

Photobucket

I put the layers one after another in a glass, as mentioned before. My forest fruits were a little bit too sour, so after every layer I added a tiny bit of honey to make it sweeter. It is such a better alternative to sugar and it gives the whole dish that balance that it needs. If some prefer it more sour, you can skip it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I put them in the fridge for 1 hor, and after tht they were delicious!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment