Monday, June 29, 2009

Gratin potatoes and smoked salmon with olives

Photobucket

(recipe adapted from Maya)

When I saw this recipe I was during a brake at school, and I got hungry imediately! I almost skipped classes to go home and try it :) I didn't but.. when I finally cooked it it waspure and simple delicious!

I used:
200g smoked salmon
7 small potatoes
1 onion
100g black olives (without the essence)
crutons
200ml cream
dill
50g grated parmesan or cheese
50g breadcrumbs
lemon juice
salt, pepper

I sprinkled pepper on the salmon files and poured the lemon juice.

Photobucket

I cleaned and peeled the potatoes and cut them in small slices. Put them to boil for no more then 7-8 minutes.

Photobucket

The chopped onion I put it in a pan on medium heat with the sliced olives. I added the crutons and kept them more for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I layed the slices of potatoes in a baking pan, the salmon filees and I poured on top the cream. I sprinkled chopped dill.

Photobucket

The onion, olives and crutons made the last layer and on top grated parmesan.

Photobucket

I put it in the oven, preheated at 250 Celsius for 10-15 minutes or until it turns golden and parmesan melts.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment